The EXP 44 Twin wide format laminator is a dual purpose, operator-friendly laminator. It is designed for low-temperature laminating, making it ideal for delicate inkjet media. It has the ability to laminate, encapsulate, and mount on the top rollers and mount using the bottom two rollers without re-webbing the machine. The EXP 44 Twin includes both standard and safety features making this laminator the perfect choice for print-for-pay shops.
- 2 sets of rollers, dual heated rollers on the top and top heated roller on the bottom.
- Laminate, Encapsulate, or Mount on top rollers.
- Mount on bottom rollers without re-webbing the machine.
- Casters allow storage of machine when not in use.
- Foot control for hands-free operation.
- Swing-out mandrels for roll changes.
- Digital touch screen is simple and easy to use.
- Front and Rear exit trays for aid when mounting and laminating using pouch boards and/or pre-coated mounting boards.
- All four rollers are 5 1/2" in diameter enhancing the efficiency of the machine.
- High release silicone rollers allow easy cleaning and maintenance
- A photoelectric eye stops machine when foreign object is detected
- Emergency stop buttons for manual shut-off in cases of an emergency
- Vacuum feed table for holding media in place before entering the laminator reducing operator error.
- No air requirements
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Lamination Type||Thermal/Pressure Sensitive (PSA)|
|Max. Film Width||43"|
|Application||Commercial / Wide Format|
|Heat Type||Heated Rollers|
|Max. Lamination Thickness||1/4"|
|Roll Film Core Size|
|Power Requirements||220VAC 30A|