The AutoSeal® 2300 Series High-End Pressure Sealers are designed to handle the highest volume jobs with ease and dependability, with speeds of up to 43,000 forms per hour. User-friendly features include the graphics-based color touchscreen control panel, and the ability to program up to 200 custom jobs. Fully automated settings include the feeder, alignment rails, fold plate stops, deflectors and fold rollers, and delivery rollers.
The FD 2300-EX offers an extended air-feed system to reach a capacity of up to 1,000 forms. The Formax V-Stack36 Vertical Stacker is an available option which stacks up to 22” of processed forms, making them easier to unload for further handling.
The FD 2300 produces fast and accurate folds to deliver a secure and time-effective finished product ready for the mail. The 2300 Series clearly sets the new standard for high volume processing.
- High-Speed Processing: Large jobs are processed quickly at speeds of up to 45,000 pieces per hour
- Various Form Sizes: Handles a variety of documents up to 11.5” wide and 14” long
- Versatile: Processes forms including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms, appointment notices, PIN notices and a variety of direct marketing pieces
- Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphics-based and designed for easy, walk-up use
- Fully Automated Settings: Feeder, alignment rails, fold plate stops, deflectors, fold rollers, delivery rollers
- Pre-Programmed Folds: 20 standard folds are pre-set for quick and easy operation
- Programmable Jobs: Up to 200 jobs can be easily programmed and stored in memory
- Counters: Resettable and batch counters
- Fold Types: Z, uneven Z, C, Half and custom folds
- Conveyor with Photo Eye: Adjustable 28”-42” conveyor for neat, sequential stacking
- Interlocks: For fault detection and operator safety
- Combination Rollers: Steel & polyurethane rollers for durability
- Insulated Fold Plates: Rugged fold plates are insulated for quieter operation
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 1,000 Sheets 24# (90gsm)
- Variable Speed: Up to 43,000 sheets per hour – based on 11” Z-Fold (279mm)
- Paper Size: Up to 11.5” W x 14” L (292 W x 356 L mm)
- Usage: Production
- Power: 208V, three phase, 20 Amp** (Special 3 Phase Power Required)
NEMA L14-20P plug included, NEMA L14-20R receptacle required
- Dimensions: 152” L x 30” W x 56” H (386 L x 76 W x 142 H cm)
- Weight: Approx. 1,200 lbs (544 kg)
- Delivery Requirements: Customer-supplied fork lift is required for installation and setup
- Center Slitter & Two-Up Form Kit
- V-STACK36 Vertical Stacker: Aligns with the outfeed and vertically stacks up to 22” of folded documents, making them easier to unload for further processing
** Three phase power is required. NOTE: The FD 2300-EX model requires both a 3-phase 220V outlet and a second separate 220V outlet (single phase) for the extended airfeed deck.