A simple and affordable manually operated perforating and scoring machine
The COUNT PerfMaster Dash manually operated perforating and scoring machine is ideal for lower volume, budget-conscious applications. The simple manual hand-crank operation makes the PerfMaster Dash easy for anyone to use.
The automatic top friction paper feed system is efficient and easy-to-use. Feed single sheets, coated stock, multi-part forms, and open or glued edges. The hand crank makes it possible to produce thousands of sheets per hour with ease.
- Easy-to-use hand crank operation is simple and affordable.
- Removable receiving tray and magnetic paper feed guide rails make for easy mobility and tabletop use.
- Quickly change from perforating to scoring in seconds.
- Easily set Perf/Score depth control.
- 17″ wide feed capacity.
- Feeds single sheets, coated stock and multi-part open or glued edges.
- Magnetic paper guide rails on the feed table and receiving tray can be easily adjusted to accommodate the size of the paper.
- Optional support stand available for easy mobility.
- Clear top lid provides visibility and easy internal access.
- Paper Feed: Friction
- Max Perf/Score Speed: Based on operator
- Paper Weight Range: 60 – 350
- Max Sheet Size: 24.0 L x 18.0 W in (61.0 x 45.7 cm)
- Min Sheet Size: 4.0 L x 4.0 W in (10.2 x 10.2 cm)
- Max Perf/Score Locations per sheet: 4
- Product Dimensions: 44.0" L x 32.0" W x 32.0" H
- Product Weight: 100 lbs (45 kg)
- Electrical: None