28 1/2" Tabletop Paper Trimmer
The Triumph® IDEAL 1071 28-1/2" Paper Cutter is a tabletop trimmer designed to allow the user to work proficiently with a hard-working paper trimmer. It has an all-metal construction built to last. The IDEAL 1071 has a sleek design to fit into any workplace atmosphere. The 28-1/2" Paper Cutter can trim up to 40 sheets of 20 lb bond paper. It's perfect for cutting a wide variety of materials. It has a precise cutting operation, an independent manual clamp, lockable back gauge, and precision side guides. The cutter blades are made of the highest grade Solingen steel blades, giving you excellent cuts. The Solingen steel blades are able to be removed and resharpened. IDEAL trimmers ensure absolute safety with advanced features including the transparent Lexan blade guard and automatic blade covers.
- Solingen steel blade set may be resharpened.
- Transparent Lexan® safety guard.
- Solid hand clamp, independent of blade handle.
- Precision side guides scaled in inches and metric system.
- Adjustable back gauge; front gauge is adjustable using a calibrated rotary knob with fine adjustment scale, lockable in every position.
- Narrow-strip cutting device.
- Fold-away paper supports on front gauge allow precise cutting of lightweight paper stocks.
- Standard paper sizes indicated on table.
- Non-skid rubber feet for safe operation.
- Solid cast aluminum blade mounting bracket with double pivot bearings for blade axle.
- All-metal construction.
- Cutting Length: 28 1/2"
- Sheet Capacity: 40 (20 lb bond)
- Table Dimensions: 30 5/8" D x 20 1/4" W
- Overall Dimensions: 38 1/2" D x 22 1/4" W x 20 1/2" H
- Shipping Weight: 62 lbs
- Warranty: 1-Year, excluding wearables