Ledco Econocraft 60
The Ledco Econocraft 60 laminator automates the application of transfer tape, and other pressure-sensitive adhesives (PSA) tapes or films. It will apply background vinyl or PSA films to sign blanks. It will apply transfer-taped vinyl to any flat sign material and will apply clear PSA overlaminates to finished signs or promotional materials. An Econocraft applicator can be used to apply any type of pressure-sensitive film or tape to any substrate up to 1/2" thick. It can be used for mounting. Designed for sign and graphics applications, Econocraft machines are used in many settings, including sign shops, photo-finishing labs, reprographics shops and manufacturing plants.
- A scrap rewind with an adjustable clutch takes up the release liner found on many pressure-sensitive films.
- Roller bearings, alloy construction, and high-quality motors ensure a long and trouble-free life for these machines.
- The laminating roller opening is adjustable in seconds and allows operators to work with different thickness materials.
- A variable speed motor control allows operators to apply different materials to different substrates.
- Interchangeable rubber rollers help keep maintenance costs down.
- The supply roll tension knobs are important because, without some supply roll tension, most films and tapes will wrinkle during application.
- A reverse drive switch makes it simple to back material out of the laminating rollers or correct material wrap-around.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. means quality, better service, and faster parts availability.
- A foot pedal is now a standard feature that frees hands to align and feed work.
- A stand is included.
- A safety shield with electronic interlock prevents operation of the machine if the guard and the feed tray are not in place, protecting operators and employers.
- Exit tray
The Ledco Enconocraft Pressure-Sensitive 60" Laminator uses an automated process to facilitate the application of transfer tape, and other pressure-sensitive adhesives (PSA) tapes or films.
Designed for sign and graphics applications, the Pressure-Sensitive Laminator is used in many settings, including sign shops, photo-finishing labs, reprographics shops and manufacturing plants.
Options Available for the 60" Laminator
Options Pressure Sensitive 60" Laminator
Bottom Supply Roll
Slitter (Pre Feed)
Precision Feed Table
Mandatory Crating Charge