30" High-Speed Roll Laminator
The Ledco High Speed 30" roll laminator is a Thoroughbred designed for high-speed, cost-effective laminating performance. ability to laminate material up to 30 inches wide and a variable-speed operation from zero to 65 feet-per-minute.
The HS-30 Thoroughbred 30"laminator from LEDCO could be the solution for you. The HS- 30 Thoroughbred gives you the best-combined features of the HD-25 Workhorse and High Speed 30 laminators with features that customers have requested; a powerful motor, larger heat shoes, and a high-performance cooling system allow you to attain speeds of up to 65 fpm at a fraction of the cost of other comparable production machines.
Because of the larger heat shoe surface, built-in chill rollers for contact cooling, and precision slitters, the HS-30 Thoroughbred can double or triple the production levels of an HD-25 Workhorse. Contact cooling removes excess web heat quickly, allowing faster lamination speeds. Variable speed control allows the laminator to be hand fed as well as easily adapted to a variety of feeders. The HS-30 Thoroughbred is designed to laminate with all films. Operating on 220 volts and 50 amps, the HS-30 Thoroughbred will provide years of service with minimum maintenance. The unit includes intelligent heat controllers that display the set temperature and the actual temperature.
This High-Speed laminator comes well built with the ability to laminate material up to 30 inches wide and a variable-speed operation from zero to 65 feet-per-minute. This Thoroughbred model comes well equipped with a stand included in the price. With the ability to laminate using films up to 10 mil thick this Ledco machine is sure to minimize your work while maximizing your productivity.
A microprocessor anticipates the heat demand of each job and maintains the actual temperature within a few degrees of the set temperature. Other features include a swingaway top heat shoe, built-in retractable slitters, and a standard precision feed tray.
In addition, the HS-30 Thoroughbred offers to laminate and pull rollers covered with silicone rubber for superior release quality, higher lamination quality, and easier cleaning. Dual tension knobs for each supply roll are easy to use and provide as little or as much tension as needed to keep work wrinkle free.
- Intelligent heat controllers display both the set temperature and the actual temperature. The microprocessor in the control quickly learns to anticipate the heat demand of each job and keeps the actual temperature within a few degrees of the set temperature.
- Laminating and pull rollers are covered with silicone rubber for superior release, better lamination quality, and easier cleaning.
- Swing-away top heat shoe is a Teflon coated to reduce film abrasion.
- Built-in retractable slitters save an enormous amount of cutting time by trimming away side scrap during the lamination process. The two heads can be adjusted independently and with great precision.
- A rear anti-wrap shield covers rear pull roller to prevent film wraparounds.
- Dual tension knobs (clutches) for each supply roll mandrel are easy to use and provide as little or as much tension as needed to keep work wrinkle-free.
High Speed 30 Specifications
- Max laminating width - 30”
- Speed - 0 – 65 fpm
- Laminating roller diameter - 2.5”
- Supply roll core size - 3”
- Recommended film - Up to 10mil
- Max laminating thickness - ½”
- Max film roll diameter - 22”
- Dimensions - 45” x19” 38”
- Shipping Dimensions - 56” x 56” x 57”
- Weight / Shipping Weight - 385 / 800 lbs
- Electrical - 50 amps 220V
- Motor - ¼ HP DC