27" Thermal and Cold Pressure Sensitive Roll Laminator RSL2702
The RSL-2702 is a 27” wide format roll laminator in a compact tabletop design. Great for both hot and cold lamination, encapsulating and mounting. The RSL-2702 features digital controls, independently heated silicone rollers and multiple set-up memory channels.
- 27” laminating width for wide format laminating
- Independent upper and lower roller temperature controls
- Compact design for desktop operation
- Digital speed and temperature controls
- Reverse button for removing jams
- Easy load film supply shafts
- High-quality silicone rubber rollers
- 9 programmable memory presets
- Includes document guides and dust cover
- Rear cross cutter
- Designed as a scaled down model of our larger freestanding roll laminators.
- Only 38" long this model is ideal for desktop lamination.
- Features a 27" entry which is perfect for wide format lamination.
Easy to Use
- 9 memory channels save the most often used settings into memory for quick access.
- Independent upper and lower roller temperature controls.
- Great for both hot and cold lamination, encapsulating and mounting.
- Two-sided encapsulating and single-sided pressure sensitive lamination.
- Encapsulating, cold lamination or mounting up to 7/32” substrates
- The durable and sturdy frame construction and requires little assembly and minimal maintenance.
- The model has a compact design and comes with a dust cover to extend the life of the machine.
- The RSL-2702 comes with a 1 year part & labor (Rollers 6 months) warranty.
|Lamination Type||Thermal/Pressure Sensitive (PSA)|
|Max. Film Width||27 inches|
|Application||Commercial, Wide Format|
|Heat Type||Heated Rollers|
|Max. Lamination Thickness||1 - 10 MIL|
|Roll Film Core Size||AutoGrip 2 1/4" to 3" (1" optional)|
|Power Requirements||120VAC 60Hz|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor (Rollers 6 Months)|