Economic and budget friendly platform designed for easy entry into the sign and print market
The RSC-1651CLTW is capable of producing both single sided cold lamination as well as mounting of display images. Combine this laminator with your 64 inch inkjet printer and you will be able to provide endless finishing solutions. The lightweight and compact construction requires little assembly and minimal maintenance. From lamination to mounting, you can count on the RSC-1651CLTW laminating machine to provide a stable platform for your entry into the sign and print industry.
- Variable Speed Control – Fast lamination speeds of over 16 feet per minute
- Quick Notch Gap Adjustment – Eliminating guess work when setting the nip for mounting
- Crowned Silicon Rollers – Ensures proper tracking and lasts longer than rubber rollers
- Operator Friendly – Easy to use digital controls and convenient foot pedal for hands free operation
- Compact design – ideal for print shops with limited space
- 5/8" Nip – Permits laminating and mounting on substrates up to 5/8" thick
- Auto-Grip Hubs – Allow quick and easy roll replacement
- Lightweight and compact frame construction – Requires little assembly and minimal maintenance
- Max Lamination Width: 65"
- Film Core Size: 3"
- Film Thickness: 1-10 mil
- Mounting Capacity: Up to 5/8"
- Heated Rollers: No
- Cold Lamination: Yes
- Max Laminating Speed: 16.4 fpm
- Reverse: Yes
- Speed Control: Digital (9 Step)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 77" x 22" x 43"
- Unit Weight: 354 lbs
- Crate Dimensions (WxDxH): 86" x 31" x 55"
- Shipping Weight: 593 lbs
- Voltage: 120V AC 60Hz
- Consumption: 110W
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor (Rollers 6 months)
|Lamination Type||Cold Pressure Sensitive|
|Max. Film Width||65 inches|
|Max. Lamination Thickness||5/8"|
|Speed Control||9 steps up to 16.4 fpm|
|Roll Film Core Size||3"|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year parts & labor (Rollers 6 months)|