Rhin-O-Tuff Onyx HD7700 H Ultima Heavy Duty Interchangeable Die Modular Binding Punch
Tired of punching your customer's documents with that old manual punch? Or, maybe you're tired of staying at work all evening getting a job done because the old punch just can keep up with your demand. Then, you have come to the right place. This machine will get some heavy jobs.
The HD7700 Ultima is a 14" open-ended deluxe heavy duty electric punch rated at 45 - 55 sheets of 20 lb. Bond paper (80 gsm), choice of 12 standard hole patterns and a quick change die system. The Rhin-O-Tuff Onyx HD-7700 Ultima is an exceptional Table Top Punch that has no equal. Combining the Rhin-O-Tuff patented Quick Change Die System with the following exciting new features.
The Rhin-O-Tuff HD7700 Series does not include a punch die. If you want to add one to your order, FIND THEM HERE.
- 14" ( 356mm ) open-ended extra capacity die: Punch up to 55 sheets or 110 pages of 11 inch, 20 lb or 80gsm bond paper.
- U-View waste Tray: Holds up to 150% more waste than any other tabletop punch & eliminates troublesome overfills.
- The Accu-Set Paper Stop: Set-up all hole placements efficiently & accurately, even on odd sized paper.
- Diagnostic Display Lights: Give indications of important machine conditions.
- Built-in Automatic and Manual Reverse: Providing extra insurance to eliminate costly downtime & expensive service calls due to overload jams.
- Patented Anti-Jam Feature Detects Punch Overload. Triggers Auto Reversing Function to Eliminate Punch Jams. Also, features Manual Reversing as a Backup.
- Punch up to 10 Plastic Mylar Sheets Regardless of Hole Pattern.
(depending on Mylar Mil thickness)
- Rated up to 55 Sheets or 110 Pages of 20 lb. Or 80gsm. The Number of Sheets Depends on the Paper Weight and Punch Pattern Used. (15,000 to 18,000 SPH). 90 Cycles Per Minute.
- Patented "QCDS," Quick Change Die System. No Tools, Nothing to Taking Apart. All Punch Pins Easily Disengage.
- The HD 7700 has more than 24 interchangeable Dies Available with 12 Standard Hole Patterns.
- 14" (356mm) Open-Ended Punching, Allows for Wider Applications.
- Smooth, Quiet, Power on Demand Operation.
- "Accu-Set" paper adjustment knob for fine adjustments on odd paper sizes.
- Use Foot Pedal, Versa Switch, or Palm Switch
- Extremely Durable All Metal Construction.
- Extra High Capacity Waste Chip Tray with New View Access. No Sensors Needed.
- New Paper Entry Chute for easy paper insertion.
Questions, feel free to call us at 877-626-6848 for more information. Lease financing available on this machine.