COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Lloyd's of Indiana may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) signing up for special offers; (c) sending us an email message; (d) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Lloyd's of Indiana collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Lloyd's of Indiana may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Lloyd's of Indiana and its sister companies.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Lloyd's of Indiana does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Lloyd's of Indiana may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Lloyd's of Indiana, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Lloyd's of Indiana may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Lloyd's of Indiana or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Lloyd's of Indiana; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Lloyd's of Indiana, or the public.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION / COOKIES
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Lloyd's of Indiana. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Lloyd's of Indiana website, and does not include any personally identifiable information.
You can visit our site without having to share your identity. Several cookies are used to support the session features of our web hosting platform. Your personal data is not stored or related to these cookie values. We may track your IP address to determine the length of your visit, the pages that you viewed or other broad information that is not personally connected to you.
When you place an order
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Lloyd's of Indiana secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Lloyd's of Indiana uses the following methods for this purpose:
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
While the content contained on lloydsofindiana.com is suitable for all ages, lloydsofindiana.com does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) should seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
From time to time, Lloyd's of Indiana may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Lloyd's of Indiana or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Lloyd's of Indiana, you may opt out of such communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email.
EXTERNAL DATA STORAGE SITES
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your Rights under the CCPA
- The right to notice. you must be properly notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
- The right to access / the right to request. The CCPA permits you to request and obtain from Lloyd's of Indiana information regarding the disclosure of your Personal Data that has been collected in the past 12 months by Lloyd's of Indiana.
- The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data. you also have the right to ask Lloyd's of Indiana not to sell your Personal Data to third parties. you can submit such a request by contacting us.
- The right to know about your Personal Data. you have the right to request and obtain from Lloyd's of Indiana information regarding the disclosure of the following:
- The categories of Personal Data collected
- The sources from which the Personal Data was collected
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Data
- Categories of third parties with whom We share Personal Data
- The specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about you
- The right to delete Personal Data. you also have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Data that have been collected in the past 12 months.
- The right not to be discriminated against. you have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your Consumer's rights, including by:
- Denying goods or services to you
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you
- Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Exercising your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California resident, you can email or call us, see below.
Lloyd's of Indiana will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonable necessary and with prior notice.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
Lloyd's of Indiana welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Lloyd's of Indiana has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Lloyd's of Indiana at:
Lloyd's of Indiana, Inc.
2507 Roosevelt Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46218
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: (317) 251-5430
Effective as of August 12, 2020