The Minikote Pro offers board mounting capabilities and desktop lamination using nearly any type of laminating film. Unlike many other desktop systems, the Minikote Pro features rotating silicone rollers that are compatible with polypropylene (dry erase), polyester, and textured vinyl (PVC) laminating films. The Minikote Pro is also capable of mounting onto boards up to 1/4″ thick.
- Silicone nip rollers are compatible with nearly any type of laminating film up to 10 mils thick.
- Mount onto rigid substrates such as foam boards up to 1/4″ thick..
- Film counter tracks laminator usage.
- Hand held slitter with convenient machine storage.
- Adjustable feed guide assures exact lamination.
- Protective safety shield.
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use of laminator.
- Digital display with temperature, speed, and usage counter readouts.
- Easily create dry erase graphics, floor & window graphics and more.
- Working Width: 27″
- Laminator Width: 34″
- Height: 15″
- Depth(with feed tray): 20″
- Net Weight: 66 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 86 lbs.
- Speed: 0-9.5 fpm
- Electrical Requirements: 120V AC 60Hz 1400w
- Standard Core: 1″
- Film Accommodation: 1.5 Mil – 10 Mil
|Lamination Type||Thermal/Pressure Sensitive (PSA)|
|Max. Film Width||27"|
|Application||Education / Wide Format|
|Heat Type||Heated Rollers|
|Max. Lamination Thickness||1/4"|
|Roll Film Core Size||1"|