Need to cut a straight edge on a rolled document like a blueprint, a drawing or a poster? That is what the Triumph 0135 can do for you. It ensures you a straight cut every time.
Suitable for cutting and trimming of blueprints, paper and foils, drawings, plans, photos, posters or similar digital printouts, the Triumph 0135 is a professional model rotary trimmer.
- Slotted side brackets for cutting oversized formats
- Smooth running safety cutting head with self sharpening rotary blade made from special hardened steel
- Counter blade made of stainless knife steel
- Automatic clamping system with transparent clamp bar
- High quality, anodized aluminum cutting table
- Two measuring scales (cm).
- Robust side brackets made of impact-resistant ABS plastic material
- Precise cross bar for easy sliding of the safety cutting head'
- Four non-slip rubber feet
- Sturdy metal stand and practical collection tray for trimmings
- Dimensions (D x W x H), inches: 19" x 60 1/2" x 37"
- Cutting Width, inches: 53
- Cutting Height, inches: 1/32*
- Table Depth, inches: 11 1/2
- Table Height, inches: 34
- Color: aluminum gray/white
- Shipping weight: 84 lbs
Questions? Feel free to call us at 877-626-6848 for more information. Lease financing available for this machine.
*may vary due to variations in paper
|Sheet Capacity||Up to 1/32" thick|
|Table Dimensions||11-1/2" D x 53" W|