Jogging forms helps to separate them and reduce static electricity for accurate feeding through pressure sealers, folders, inserters and other paper handling equipment. FD 402P1 Single-Bin Paper Jogger provides quick and easy alignment for a wide variety of paper sizes up to 11” x 17”. The P1 also features a center divider to properly jog small paper stacks.
Its solid state switch controls on/off and vibration speeds, up to 4,000 per minute. Electromagnetic design allows for continuous operation, while the slotted clean-outs allow paper dust, staples, paper clips and other debris to exit the jogging bin.
- Reduce Static Electricity: By aligning paper and envelopes and reducing static electricity created by laser printers, 402 Series Joggers ensure accurate feeding by pressure sealers, folders, inserters, envelope openers and other paper handling equipment.
- Solid State Control Switch: Controls on/off and vibration speed
- Variable Speed: Up to 4,000 vibrations per minute/60Hz operation, aligns paper in seconds
- Tilted Rack: Ensures proper jogging of smaller stacks
- Advanced Design: Electromagnetic design for continuous operation
- Various Capacities: Three models offer a choice of capacity, from 4” x 8” envelopes to 11” x 17” paper
- Slotted Clean-Outs: Allow paper dust, staples, paper clips and other debris to exit the jogging bin
- Easy-Load Bin Cut-Outs: Allow operators to easily move paper and envelopes in and out of the bins
- Variable Speed: Up to 4,000 vibrations/minute
- Bin Size: 3.5” D x 8.75” W x 15.5” L
- Media Size: Up to 11” W x 17” L
- Sheet Capacity: Up to 800 sheets 20#
- Dimensions: 7.75” W x 19” L x 21” H
- Weight: 28 lbs.
- Voltage: 115 Volts (50/60 Hz) / Export 220 Volts (50/60 Hz)
- Safety Certifications: UL & CE applied for