The Minikote (G2) is an easy-to-operate, two-sided laminator that is perfect for classrooms, offices, and print production environments. The Minikote is made in the USA with durable, quality parts designed for years of use. This dependable laminator is easy to operate with a digital display panel and adjustable factory preset speeds and temperatures. Additional features include a film counter to track laminator usage, a handheld safety slitter, and a key switch to prevent unauthorized use.
- Memory bank saves speed & temperature settings for easy operation.
- Factory preset speeds and temperature settings for laminating with common films.
- Film counter tracks laminator usage.
- Handheld slitter with convenient machine storage.
- Adjustable feed guide assures exact lamination.
- Protective safety shield.
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use of the laminator.
- Digital display with temperature, speed, and usage counter readouts.
- U/L listed.
- Working Width: 27″
- Laminator Width: 34″
- Height: 15″
- Depth(with feed tray): 20″
- Net Weight: 66 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 86 lbs.
- Speed: 0-9.5 fpm
- Electrical Requirements: 120V AC 60Hz 1400w
- Standard Core: 1″
- Film Accommodation: 1.5 Mil & 3 Mil (Max supply roll 1000′ @ 1.5 Mil)
- Foot Switch (Optional)
- Slitter Kit (Optional)
|Lamination Type||Thermal/Pressure Sensitive (PSA)|
|Max. Film Width||27"|
|Application||Education / Wide Format|
|Heat Type||Heated Rollers|
|Max. Lamination Thickness||10 MIL|
|Roll Film Core Size||1"|