Affordable Desktop Pouch Laminator
Every office needs a pouch laminator around. They are one of the most productive tools to have when you need to protect your documents. If you are running ID Badges, they are handy to laminate with a pouch laminator. Need a letter size paper laminated? The ProLam Plus 330 is what you need.
The ProLam Plus series uses a heated roller system that allows for balanced heat distribution during the laminating process. This system guarantees crystal-clear and bubble-free results even when you laminate photos and ink-jet printouts.
Akiles Prolam 330 Plus Summary
- Metal Cover (Dual Color): For a longer lasting lifespan & a more professional, heavy duty look.
- Silicon Rollers: Provide the flexibility of laminating with or without a carrier.
- Metal Gears: To guarantee strength and durability.
- Ready Light / Power Light / Power Switch
- Forward / Reverse Switch: Allows easy corrective action for jams. i.e. If a document is fed improperly or temperature was set too high.
- Heat / Cold Switch: Offers cold lamination function.
- Electronic Circuit (PCB) & Gradual Temperature Control: For a fast, consistent and easy fine-tuning of temperature. Ideal when the operator requires frequent changing of pouch thickness, pouch composition or when laminating different materials.
- 13” Throat: Extra-wide entrance for easy pouch feeding.
- Dual Heat System (heated rollers & heat plate combination): For a more efficient lamination at lower temperatures. Allows for a perfect lamination of all standard pouch thicknesses (from 3 mils up to 10 mils).
|Max. Laminating Width||13" (330mm)|
|Max. Pouch Thickness||10 MIL|
|Max. Laminating Thickness||1mm|
|Type||Thermal / Pressure Sensitive (PSA)|
|Heat Type||Heat Plate / Heated Roller|
|Number of Rollers||2 Hot / 2 Cold|
|Operating Temperature||176° F - 320° F|
|Max. Laminating Speed||23" / min|
|Photo Safe Laminator||Yes|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year|