Secure Processing of One-Piece Mailers
The AutoSeal® FD 2096 uses patented pressure seal technology to efficiently process cut-sheet pressure seal forms in a mid-volume production environment, at speeds of up to 30,000 forms per hour. Its bottom-suction air-feed system provides accurate feeding and allows for continual loading of forms, dramatically reducing down time.
Set-up is quick and easy with rugged metal fold pates, clearly marked with both standard and metric markings, and fold rollers made of heavy-duty polyurethane foam, which eliminates the need for gap adjustments. The sealing unit utilizes an adjustable 17” ball transport deck for a smooth, reliable transition from the fold rollers into the sealer.
User-friendly features include sound-dampening fold plate covers for quieter operation, a 6-digit resettable LED counter, rugged locking casters, and a high-capacity 24” output conveyor which is collapsible for convenient storage when not in use.
Heavy duty construction combines with quick set-up and operation to make the FD 2096 a powerful solution for processing mid-volume pressure-seal mailings.
- Variable Speed: Large jobs are processed quickly at speeds of up to 30,000 forms per hour
- Top-Loading Bottom Air Feed: The air feed deck accurately feeds forms, while allowing for continuous top feeding, with no need to stop and reload
- Resettable Counter: 6-digit LED counter provides maximum audit control
- Noise Reduction: Covers and fold plates are insulated to reduce operating noise
- Rugged Construction: Designed for mid-volume production environments
- Casters for Easy Transport
- Heavy Duty Fold Rollers: Polyurethane foam rollers eliminate the need for gap ajustments
- Rugged Fold Plates: Metal fold plates feature metric and standard scales for easy fold setting
- Air-Feed Pump: Fully enclosed
- Rotating Air Suction Drum: Located on the feed table, separates sheets for accurate feeding
- User-Friendly Adjustments: Fold plates feature a 7-point quick-release fold stop, skew adjusment and fine tuning knob
- Pressure Rollers: Precision ground clutching four-roller system
- Ball Transport Deck: Adjustable 17” ball-deck provides smooth, efficient transport from the folder into the sealer
- Fault Detection: Infrared sensor located at the infeed of the sealer detects any faults and sends a signal to stop the folding unit
- Plexi-Cover: Hinged with a handle to allow quick access to the sealing area. Includes safety interlock to stop the system when opened.
- Static Eliminator Brush: Located on the exit of the sealer to reduce static electricity and assist in the neat, sequential stacking of forms onto the conveyor
- 24” Outfeed Conveyor: Includes speed control and run-out switch for easy unloading of processed forms
- Adjustable Stacking Wheels: Help to keep processed forms in a neat, sequential order
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 350 Sheets 24# (90gsm)
- Variable Speed: Up to 30,000 forms per hour
- Paper Size: Up to 12” W x 17” L (305mm W x 432mm L)
- Usage: Mid-Volume Production
- Power: 120V 60Hz, 30 Amp, single phase
NEMA L5-30P plug included
- Dimensions (Conveyor Extended): 86” L x 28” W x 42” H (218cm L x 71cm W x 107cm H)
- Dimensions (Conveyor Closed): 64” L x 28” W x 42” H (163cm L x 71cm W x 107cm H)
- Weight: Approx. 450 lbs (205 kg)
- 402 Series Jogger: Reduces static electricity and aligns forms for proper feeding
- Center Slitter: For applications including 2-up postcards
- V-STACK36 Vertical Stacker: Aligns with the outfeed and vertically stacks up to 22” of folded documents, making them easier to unload for further processing