CoilMac ECI Heavy Duty Manual Punch & Electric Inserter with FREE Crimpers
If you are still not manufacturing booklets at a high volume but are doing more than a small manual machine can handle. The CoilMac ECI series is what you need to finish your spiral bound documents. It is heavy duty so that it can process a larger quantity of papers. It can handle up to 20 sheets of paper at a time. It has a built-in roller to help roll those coil binding spines right onto your document in minimal time. It also comes with a free crimping tool.
There are two versions of the ECI Heavy Duty Manual Punch and Electric Inserter machine. The base ECI model comes with round holes, and the ECI+ model provides oval holes. The oval holes allow for larger documents and binding spines.
CoilMac ECI Coil Binding System Summary:
- Die Disengagement Pins: For a clean punch with multiple paper sizes.
- Punching Margin Control: Provides the correct punch-margin-depth for each coil size and maximizes the document's tear resistance.
- Open Punching Throat and Continuous Punching Guide: For an easy alignment and punching of longer documents.
- Side Margin Control: Provides an evenly centered punch for all document sizes.
- Electric Roller Inserter (Foot Pedal Operated): Allows the free use of both hands and grants the operator complete rotating control of the roller. Drastically reduces time and costs by making the inserting surprisingly fast and easy.
- Includes: Coil Selector & coil crimpers
FREE CRIMPING TOOL INCLUDED!
|Punching Operation||Manual Punching|
|Pitch||Letter 4:1 (0.250")|
|Hole Size||Round (4mm)|
|Disengaeable Dies||5 of 53|
|Punching Length||13" (53 holes)|
|Punching Capacity||Up to 25 sheets (20# paper)|
|Binding Capacity||Up to 7/8" Electric, 2" Manual|
|Weight & Volume||52 lbs & 2.8 cubic ft.|
|Binding Type||Plastic Coil|
|Operation||Manual / Electric|
|Model Type||Table Top|
|Disengaging Die Pins||Partial|
|Special Features||Integrated Coil Inserter, Foot pedal|