Heavy Duty Electric Coil Binding Punch Machine with Electric Coil Inserter
As your business grows, you may find that some of the machines you purchased when you started no longer serve your needs. If you started your business with a manual coil binding punch machine, you might be finding harder and harder to produce documents with your new volume. It could be time to step it up to an electric punch machine with an electric coil inserter. By using a power punch, you can speed up the process of document production.
Akiles CoilMac EPI Electric Coil Punch with Electric Inserter will help you manage your increased production with its electric punch and electric coil inserter. Its heavy duty construction can handle more documents than your old manual coil machine. It can now handle up to 25 pages or 20 lb paper. All of this while using a plastic binding coil which can help you look like a million bucks.
- Round Holes: Standard 4mm round holes.
- 5 Disengageable Pins: Specially designed disengageable positions guarantee a clean punch with most standard paper sizes, making the CoilMac-ECI very simple to use.
- STANDARD 4:1 Pitch (0.250”): Standard pitch for coil binding. Punches 43 holes in a 11” sheet.
- All Electric Operation: Powerful punching & inserting capability with a simple press of foot pedal.
- Extended Single Punching Length (13”): With open ends & continuous punch guide to quickly punch documents of any length (up to 26").
- High Volume Punch Capacity: Suggested up to 25-sheet for 20 lbs paper, or 2.6mm (28-sheet equivalent) for hardboard*, in 13” length (53 holes).
- Super Strength Punch Mechanism with exclusive “Precision Guiding SystemTM” Blade Set: Cast-hardened & heat-treated steel dies to provide superior strength & hardness. Unique “precision guiding system” guarantees a sharp & clean perforation every time.
- Electric Reverse (Anti-Jam) Function: For trouble-free punching.
- Full-Length Heavy-Duty Electric Coil Inserter with Double Roller Mechanism: 11-3/8” EPDM roller provides high friction and durability, making this inserter one of the easiest-to-use & most durable. Front-mounted roller position gives operator greater control & improves efficiency. Foot-pedal operated. Plastic & Metal coil compatible.
- Industrial-Grade Roller Motor: Heavy-Duty motor (3 times heavier-duty than other similar machines in its class).
- U-shaped Alignment Channel: Assists the operator to properly shape the document’s spine, for faster & easier coil insertion.
- Side Margin Control: Provides an evenly centered punch for all document sizes.
- Punching Margin Control: Provides the correct punch-margin-depth for each coil size and maximizes the document's tear resistance.
- Open Throat and Continuous Punch Guide: For an easy alignment and punching of longer documents up to 26”.
- Rugged ALL Metal Construction: Makes it the most reliable & durable coil binding system in its class.
- Extra-High-Capacity Waste Drawer
- 6 Height-Adjustable Non-Skid Metal Feet
- CE Certification: All components certified & approved by CE for most stringent safety requirements.
- ISO9001 & 14001 Quality: Manufactured under ISO9001 & 14001 guidelines for highest quality control & environmental management standards
- Includes Coil Diameter Selector & Premium Oval Coil Crimpers
|Pitch||Letter 4:1 (0.248")|
|Operation|| Punching - Electric |
Inserting - Electric
|Single Punch Capacity|| Up to 25 sheets for 20# paper |
Up to 2.6mm for hardboard
(28-sheet equivalent thickness)*
|Suggested Binding Capacity|| Up to 1" (electric) |
Up to 2" (manual)
|Single Punch Length||13" (54 holes)|
|Hole Size||Standard 4mm round holes.|
|Disengageable Pins||All 54|
|Weight & Volume||75 lbs & 2.9 cubic ft.|
*To punch thicker materials (such as hardboard), remove the punch throat shield.
CoilMac-41EPI Electric Coil Punch with HD Electric Coil Inserter's cast-hardened and heat-treated punch mechanism provides superior strength and hardness for sharp and clean perforation every time.
Call 877-626-6848 for Akiles Coilmac EPI Parts
|Binding Type||Plastic Coil|
|Model Type||Table Top|
|Disengaging Die Pins||Partial|
|Special Features||Integrated Coil Inserter|