It's hip to be square!
When cutting a stack of paper on a paper cutter, you want those edges to be as square as possible. This jogging block, or push block, allows you to perfectly align your paper stack before each cut.
The solid oak block not only looks great, but the work faces are a perfect 90º so you can be confident your cuts will end up perfect every time. Just position the paper stack and tap this block up against the edge for squarely aligned sheets.
- Paper cutters
- Paper drills
- Corner cutters
- Padding presses
- Anywhere you need to make sure a stack of paper is lined up and square
- Solid oak with durable clear finish
- 90º push face for perfectly square cuts
- Align up to 4" paper stack
- Dimensions: 12" x 10" x 4"
- Weight: 3 lbs