Full-Featured Laminators Made in the U.S.A.
The Dry-Lam Element Series is Dry-Lam's newest, American-made laminator series. The Professional model handles either 1-inch or 3-inch core laminate roll. With a variable feed rate, heated rollers, cooling fans and a built-in horizontal trimmer, the Professional model fits equally in schools, offices and print shops.
- Safety shield
- Auto shut off after 2 hours
- Digital LED display
- Built-in horizontal trimmer
- Cooling fans
- Use 1-inch or 3-inch core rolls
- 180-day warranty
Make it a kit!
- 36" heavy-duty steel cabinet with casters and lockable doors
- 4 rolls of 25" x 500' 1.5mil gloss laminating film
- Cleaning kit
- Laminating Width: 27"
- Speed: Up to 9 ft/minute (Variable)
- Film Thickness: 1.5 - 10 mil
- Core Size: 1" or 3"
- Laminating Thickness: 3/16"
- Heat Type: Heated Rollers
- Temperature Range: 230 - 280°F
- Warm-Up Time: 10 minutes
- Power: 1400 W
- Power Supply: 120 V, 60 Hz, 12 A
- Laminator Weight: 80 lbs
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 35.25" x 15.5" x 22"
- Boxed Weight: 93 lbs
|Lamination Type||Thermal/Pressure Sensitive (PSA)|
|Max. Film Width||27 inches|
|Application||Education, Office, Print Shop|
|Heat Type||Heated Rollers|
|Max. Lamination Thickness||10 MIL|
|Roll Film Core Size||1 inch or 3 inch|
|Mounting Capability||3/16 inch|
|Power Requirements||120VAC 60Hz 12A|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||180 Days|