Full-Featured Laminators Made in the U.S.A.
The Dry-Lam Element Series is Dry-Lam's newest, American-made laminator series. The Standard model handles a 1-inch core laminate roll. With a fixed feed rate and heated rollers, the Standard model fits perfectly in light duty applications, such as schools and offices.
- Safety shield
- Auto shut off after 2 hours
- Digital LED display
- 180-day warranty
- Laminating Width: 40"
- Speed: 3' per minute (Fixed)
- Film Thickness: 1.5 - 3 mil
- Core Size: 1"
- Laminating Thickness: 3/16"
- Heat Type: Heated Rollers
- Temperature Range: 230 - 280°F
- Warm-Up Time: 10 minutes
- Power: 1400 W
- Power Supply: 120 V, 60 Hz, 12 A
- Laminator Weight: 110 lbs
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 48.5" x 15.5" x 19"
- Boxed Weight: 119 lbs
|Lamination Type||Thermal/Pressure Sensitive (PSA)|
|Max. Film Width||40 inches|
|Heat Type||Heated Rollers|
|Max. Lamination Thickness||3 MIL|
|Roll Film Core Size||1"|
|Power Requirements||120VAC 60Hz 12A|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||180 Days|