Envelope and Label Printer
The ColorMax 7 Digital Color Envelope Printer uses the latest in inkjet technology to produce full-color output at three times the speed of traditional shuttle head printers, at one third the per-page cost. Its Memjet® print head has 70,400 ink nozzles and no moving parts, which offers higher speeds, lower ink and maintenance costs and less noise.
The ColorMax 7 produces full-color CMYK output, up to 16.8 million colors, on a variety of paper stocks and sizes, with full-bleed capability on media up to 8.5” wide. It can print 1600 x 1600 dpi at 6 inches per second, and 1600 x 800 dpi at 12 inches per second.
With its thermal inkjet technology, it doesn’t require heat or contact to create an image, so it can safely be used with pre-printed envelopes and windowed envelopes without damaging the window or marring the original image. High-capacity ink tanks and fully-automated print head cleaning ensure optimum print quality throughout print runs.
- Speed, page printing: Up to 3,600 per hour
- Speed, #10 envelopes: Up to 7,500 per hour
- Duty Cycle: 30 million pieces or 500,000 per month over a 5-year life cycle
- Material Size: Min: 3” W x 4.25” L Max: 9.5” W x 17” L
- Material Thickness: Up to 1/48” (0.5 mm / 430 gsm / 160# cover / 240# index)
- Print Quality: Up to 1600 x 1600 dpi @ 6 inches per second, up to 1600 x 800 dpi @ 12 ips
- Print Area: Up to 8.5” x 17” with full bleed capability
- Ink Tank Capacity: Cyan 250ml, Magenta 250ml, Yellow 250ml, Black 500ml
- Color Matrix: Up to 16.8 million colors
- Hardware Required: Windows-based PC, XP and newer
- Java 6.0 or newer and Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 must be installed on PC
- PC Interface: USB & Ethernet
- Firmware Update: Electronic firmware update downloads via PC connection
- Fonts: All available TruType or Postscript system fonts
- Dimensions: 24” L x 20” W x 18” H With conveyor stacker: 81” L x 20” W x 18” H
- Weight: 90 lbs
- Electrical: 100VAC 60Hz / 2A