Proudly built in the USA, the FD 1606 AutoSeal® is the ultimate mid-volume pressure seal solution. With its automatic fold settings and full color touchscreen, the FD 1606 combines enhanced user flexibility, ease of operation, and affordability. It has never been easier to process one-piece pressure sensitive mailers. The automatic fold plates allow users to easily switch between fold types and paper sizes while its full color touchscreen with internationally-recognized symbols guides users through setup and operation, making it easy for anyone to use.
Users simply choose the form length and fold type, and the fold plates automatically adjust to the correct setting for 11” and 14” form sizes. Standard features include a three tire drop-in feed system, 6-digit resettable counter, and the ability to store up to 3 custom jobs, all in a compact and sleek desktop design. Fold types include Z, C, Half, Uneven Z and C, and custom folds.
Pressure sensitive one-piece mailers can be used for virtually any application that can be printed on one form, including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms, direct mail pieces, and appointment notices. This process eliminates the added cost of envelopes, creating a clean and appealing mail ready piece with ease.
Built with proven Formax technology, the automatic fold settings, innovative color touchscreen, simple set-up and operation make the
FD 1606 an ideal solution for any school, municipality, or small business that is cost conscious but requires the versatility and
dependability of a more expensive pressure sealer.
- Automatic Fold Plates: Simply choose form size and fold type, and the plates will adjust automatically
- Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphics-based and designed for easy, walk-up use
- Compact Desktop Design: The user-friendly design provides easy installation and operation
- Drop-In Top Feed System: Produces dependable feeding of forms with no paper fanning required
- 14” Form Length Capability: Flexibility to process forms up to 14” in length
- Speed: Up to 100 forms per minute
- Fold Types: Folds Z, C, Uneven Z, Uneven C, Half and custom folds
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 200 forms, 20#
- Easy-Adjust Pre-Marked Fold Plates: Makes changing fold type or form size quick and easy
- Six-Digit Resettable Counter: Provides maximum audit control
- Made in the USA
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 200 Sheets 20#
- Fixed Speed: Up to 100 sheets per minute - based on 11” “Z” fold
- Paper Size*: Up to 8.5’’ W x 14” L
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 35,000/month
- Power: 120 Volts AC 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 24” L x 17” W x 13” H
- Weight: 82 lbs
- Document Sequence: Standard sequence is A-to-Z input, Z-to-A output.
Optional FD 1506-35 reverse conveyor available for A-to-Z output.
- Certifications: UL, CE and CUL Approved