Manual Paper Cutter
The Formax Cut-True 13M Tabletop Paper Cutter is rugged and compact with a hardened steel blade and LED Laser Line for precision cutting with minimal effort. Simply load a stack of paper, up to 14.5" wide, secure with the clamp, and pull down on the lever arm; it"™s that easy.
The back gauge and calibrated scales allow operators to make fine adjustments, while the Laser Line shows exactly where the blade will cut, making crisp accurate cuts every time.
In addition to accuracy, the Cut-True 13M has a range of safety features including front and rear transparent covers, blade lock, external blade depth adjustment, and easy-to-use blade changing handles.
The Cut-True 13M cuts stacks up to 5/8" high and is ideal for small print shops and others who want to produce professional-quality brochures, invitations and more.
- Guillotine cutter accurately cuts through paper stacks up to 5/8” high, up to 14.5” wide
- Bright red LED cut line for pinpoint accuracy
- High-quality hardened steel blade
- Front and rear safety guards
- Two-handed cutter arm and safety switch operation
- Easy-to-use clamping system
- Calibrated scale for fine adjustments, in both inches and metric
- Solid steel blade carrier
- External Blade depth adjustment
- Complete tool kit for adjustments and maintenance
- Cutting Action: Manual lever handle
- Maximum Cutting Width: 14.5" (370mm)
- Maximum Paper Stack Height: 5/8" (15mm)
- Length Behind Blade: 10.5" (267mm)
- Length in Front of Blade: 4.81" (122mm)
- Narrow Cut: 1.58" (40mm)
- LED Cutting Line: Yes
- Clamp Style: Level
- Back Gauge Adjustment: Thumb screw
- Back Gauge Reading: Scale, inches and metric
- Blade Change Handles: Included
- Dimensions: 12.7" H x 18.75" W x 17.5" D (324mm H x 476mm W x 445mm D
- Weight: 38 lbs (17.2 kg)
- Safety Certifications: CE approved
|Formax Cut-True 13M Spec Sheet||569.69KB||Download|