Manual Tabletop Paper Cutter
The Triumph 4300 Manual Tabletop Paper Cutter features the SCS (Safety Cutting System).The SCS features include the following:
- a hinged, transparent safety guard on front table with locking device for the blade lever - this means, you can only operate the blade unless the safety guard is closed.
- transparent safety cover on rear table
- blade change from front without removing machine covers
- blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade
- blade depth adjustment from outside of machine
- cutting stick can be turned or changed from outside of machine.
It also features a spindle-guided back gauge with calibrated crank and measurement scale. It has a patented, lever-activated, fast-action clamp that includes a precision side guide with measurement scale (mm / inches). It comes with a high quality, German steel blade that operates with a solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides. All-metal construction. Optional stand, or cabinet with storage shelves.
- Cutting Width: 16 7/8 inches
- Cutting Height: 1 1/2 inches
- Narrow Cut: 1 5/16 inches
- Length Behind Blade: 17 inches
- Dimensions (D x W x H), inches: 34 5/8 x 34 5/8 x 15 3/4
Height with stand: 45 1/4 inches
Height with cabinet: 44 inches
- Shipping weight, pounds: 115
Shipping weight with stand: 141 pounds
Shipping weight with cabinet: 210 pounds
|LED Cut Line||No|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Manual Crank|
|Back Gauge Reading||Scale|