Desktop Pouch Laminator from Akiles
The Akiles ProLam Plus 160 pouch laminator is an upgrade from older model Akiles pouch laminators. This machine is perfect for laminating small pouches like ID Badges, Credit Cards, Business Cards, or others.
Akiles ProLam Plus 160
- Metal Cover (Dual Color): For a longer lasting lifespan & a more professional, heavy duty look.
- Silicon Rollers: Provide the flexibility of laminating with or without a carrier.
- Metal Gears: To guarantee strength and durability.
- Ready Light / Power Light / Power Switch
- Forward / Reverse Switch: Allows easy corrective action for jams. i.e. when the document is improperly fed or temperature was set too high.
- Heat / Cold Switch: Offers cold lamination function.
- Electronic Circuit (PCB) & Gradual Temperature Control: For a fast, consistent and easy fine-tuning of temperature. Ideal when the operator requires frequent changing of pouch thickness, pouch composition or when laminating different materials.
- 6” Throat: Extra-wide entrance for easy pouch feeding.
- Dual Heat System (heated rollers & heat plate combination): For a more efficient lamination at lower temperatures. Allows for a perfect lamination of all standard pouch thicknesses (from 3 mil up to 10 mil).
- Photo Ready: Heated-rollers allow a balanced heat distribution during the laminating process, thus guaranteeing a crystal-clear, bubble-free laminating result even when you laminate photos & ink-jet printouts.
|Max. Laminating Width||6.3" (160mm)|
|Max. Pouch Thickness||10 MIL|
|Max. Laminating Thickness||1mm|
|Heat Type||Heated Roller / Heat Plate|
|Number of Rollers||2 Hot / 2 Cold|
|Operating Temperature||176° F - 320° F and Cold|
|Max. Laminating Speed||23" / min|
|Photo Safe Laminator||Yes|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year|