If you need a heavy duty booklet maker and are binding up to 100k or more a month, you need a heavy duty machine that will fully automate the process. The MBM SF 2 Wire-Stitch Bookletmaker will help you with the task of binding large quantities of booklets per month.
- Wire-fed stitching system provides lower operating costs than booklet makers using pre-formed staples
- Produces booklets up to 100 pages*
- Low maintenance—jogs, stitches, and folds up to 65,000 booklets without replacing wire spools
- Easy to use, push-button controls with 6 digit counter
- Staple leg adjustment feature allows staple length to be custom fit to the size of book being run
- Heavy-duty clutch and bearings
- Moveable, magnetic stitching heads
- One-step threading for quick and easy set-up
- Knife fold with dual fold rollers for crisp, consistent folds
- Powered exit conveyor
- Transparent safety access covers—machine will not operate with covers in open position
- Includes back jog, and stand with casters
- Optional activated clinch, and on-line corner/side stitch gate
- Speed: 2,300 sets/hr*
- Sheet capacity: 25*
- Paper size: 4 3⁄4" x 8 1⁄2"to 12 3⁄4" x 18 1⁄2"
- Power supply: 115 V, 60 Hz
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 21 x 52 x 24-1⁄2 inches
- Shipping weight: 400 lbs.
* May vary due to variations in paper and power supply.
|Binding Type||Wire Stitching|
|Binding Capacity||25 sheets (20 lb paper)|
|Speed||Up to 2,300 sets/hour|
|Min Sheet Size||4 3⁄4" x 8 1⁄2"|
|Max Sheet Size||12 3⁄4" x 18 1⁄2"|