MBM Stitchmaster Stitch Booklet Maker is a wire-fed magnetic stitching head in a compact size. It includes a heavy-duty work table that switches from flat to saddle stitching and back again in seconds. Set up is easy with a one-step threading with djustable side guides. It also includes movable clinchers to ensure a tight stitch. Other features include:
- Single knob adjustment for thickness and centering.
- Pop-up pins for convenient corner stapling.
- Foot pedal operation.
- Mounts easily to most work tables.
- Transparent safety guard.
- Optional adjustable stand (shown above)
- A conversion kit that allows two StitchMasters to be combined into a dual head stitcher.
Dimensions (D x W x H), inches: 15" x 16" x 24"
Shipping weight: 50 lbs.
STITCHMASTER Wire Stitcher
|Paper size||2" x 2" to 11" x 17"|
|Power supply||115 V, 60 Hz|
|Configuration||Bench mount or stand|
|Capabilities||Flat or Saddle Stitch|
|Capacity||60 sheets (20 lb paper)|