Separate Multi-Part Forms Quickly and Easily
The FD 676 and FD 680 High-Volume Industrial Bursters process continuous forms at speeds up to 500 feet per minute while slitting, separating and stacking the forms. The FD 676 base model is available as the FD 680, with the addition of an imprinter. Each high-volume unit is capable of continuous operation, 7 days a week, processing forms up to 17" long.
Standard features include slitters, tractor feed, safety interlocks, stand and a conveyor unit. Various options are available including a center slitter, static eliminator, merger for 2-up forms, tri-color ink roll, power drop stacker, and more.
- High Volume with poly rollers
- Tractor feed
- Safety interlocks
- Center slitter
- Static eliminator
- Cylinders for 2-up printing
- Merger for 2-up forms
- Tri-color ink roll
- Power drop stacker
- Photo-cell counter (6-digit)
- Crash imprinting
- Last form shut-off switch
PAPER WEIGHT: Up to 140 lb card stock, up to 8 parts
- Speed: Variable, 30 - 500 feet/minute
- Form Size: 2.75" - 19" W x 2.75" - 17" L (slitting), 2.75" - 16.75" W x 2.75" - 17" L (non-slitting)
- Power: 115 volts AC 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 428 lbs.
- Dimensions: 58" L x 41" W x 56" H (with stand)
- Safety Certifications: UL