Jogging forms helps to separate them and reduce static electricity for accurate feeding through pressure sealers, folders, inserters and other paper handling equipment. The FD 402P3 Three-Bin Paper Jogger is ideal for higher volume environments and provides quick and easy alignment for a wide variety of paper sizes and thicknesses.
Its solid state switch controls on/off and vibration speeds, up to 4,000 per minute. Electromagnetic design allows for continuous operation, while the slotted clean-outs allow paper dust, staples, paper clips and other debris to exit the jogging bin. The FD402P3 also features a tilted rack and a center divider to properly jog small paper stacks.
- Reduce Static Electricity: By aligning paper and envelopes and reducing static electricity created by laser printers, 402 Series Joggers ensure accurate feeding by pressure sealers, folders, inserters, envelope openers and other paper handling equipment.
- Solid State Control Switch: Controls on/off and vibration speed
- Variable Speed: Up to 4,000 vibrations per minute/60Hz operation, aligns paper in seconds
- Tilted Rack: Ensures proper jogging of smaller stacks
- Advanced Design: Electromagnetic design for continuous operation
- Various Capacities: Three models offer a choice of capacity, from 4” x 8” envelopes to 11” x 17” paper
- Slotted Clean-Outs: Allow paper dust, staples, paper clips and other debris to exit the jogging bin
- Easy-Load Bin Cut-Outs: Allow operators to easily move paper and envelopes in and out of the bins
- Variable Speed: Up to 4,000 vibrations/minute
- Bin Size: 7” D x 2.25” W x 11.25” L each bin
- Media Size: Up to 18.5” W x 14” L
- Sheet Capacity: Up to 1,700 sheets 20#
- Dimensions: 9.75” W x 14” L x 17.75” H
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- Voltage: 115 Volts (50/60 Hz) / Export 220 Volts (50/60 Hz)
- Safety Certifications: UL & CE applied for