Rhin-O-Tuff Onyx HD7000 Heavy Duty Interchangeable Die Modular Binding Punch
You initially purchased a stand alone coil punch machine. But, your customer has called and asked you to run a project using a wire punch. What are you going to do? You could outsource it to a friend. But who wants to risk losing a customer, if you are unable to get into someone else's production schedule. It's time to upgrade to a multi-punch system like the Onyx HD7000.
The HD7000 is a 14 inch (356 mm) open-ended punch that features the patented "quick change" die system for changing punch patterns in 30 seconds; no tools required and no bolts or screws to replace or misplace. The HD7000 was designed with the operator in mind, offering quick, easy set-up including easy pin pulls and pre-set paper stop positions. With a three year warranty, this is truly the industry standard.
Rated up to 40 sheets or up to 80 pages of 20 pound (80 gsm) bond paper. The number of sheets depends on the paper weight and punch pattern used. Designed for mid to high volume commercial and corporate use.
- Patented Auto Reverse Feature. Our Overload Detection Feature triggers an auto-reversing function to reduce jamming in the punch.
- Patented “QCDS,” Quick Change Die System.
- 12 Standard Interchangeable Die Patterns Available. (Purchase includes one of your choice. Additional dies priced separately).
- Wire Loop
- Plastic Coil
- Velo Bind™ GBC
- 3 Hole Loose Leaf
- 25 Cycles Per Minute.
- Pre-set Paper Stop Guide for easy setup.
- 14 inch (356 mm) Open Ended Punching, Allows for Wider Applications.
- All Punch Pins easily disengaged.
- Easy, “Paper to Pin,” sight alignment, for balanced hole to edge margins on odd-sized applications.
- Standard Foot Pedal, optional Versa Switch, or Palm Switch.
- 3 Year Warranty.
- Smooth, Quiet, Power on Demand Operations.
- Large EZ View Chip Tray.
- All Metal Fabrication.
- Dimensions: 17" (432 mm) W x 16 3/4" (426mm) D x 8" (203mm) H
- Weight: 87 lbs (39.5 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 91 lbs (41.3 kg)
- Power: 115 VAC 4 A 60 Hz (available 230 VAC 2 A 50 Hz)
Questions, feel free to call us at 877-626-6848 for more information. Lease financing available on this machine.