Rhin-O-Tuff Onyx HD7500H Heavy Duty 24" Interchangeable Die Modular Binding Punch
Your client has called and they want a big order of documents bound. To date, you have been able to do it with a lighter machine. This job may just destroy your existing binding machine. Besides, your wife reminded you that your Son has a couple of games after school this week. There is no way you can miss it. That is why you need the Rhin-O-Tuff Onyx HD7500. Whether you are doing the work or one of your employees, it can handle the heavy duty jobs your light weight pin machine could never handle.
The Rhin-O-Tuff Onyx HD7500 Heavy Duty 24" Interchangeable Die Modular Binding Punch is the only punch of its kind on the market. The HD7500 is capable of punching a 24" binding edge for binding large format documents such as calendars and music scores. It can be paired with the HC8024 24" twin loop wire closer to create large format twin loop wire bound books. The Rhin-O-Tuff HD-7500 is a 24 inch (610 mm) open-ended punch for calendar and other applications. It features the patented "quick change" die system for changing punch patterns in 30 seconds; no tools required and no bolts or screws to replace or misplace. The HD-7500 was designed with the operator in mind, offering quick, easy set-up including easy pin pulls and pre-set paper stop positions. The machine comes with twin motors, giving you plenty of power for those difficult jobs. Add a full year's warranty for both machine and the dies and it's a real tough Rhino. This system includes 1 standard die.
- New patented "QCDS" Quick Change Die System. No Tools, Nothing to Take Apart.
- The HD 7500 Has More Than 20 Interchangeable Dies Available. 12 Hole Patterns Are Standard. (Dies Purchased Separately. Ask For Details.)
- 24" (610mm) Open Ended Punching
- 90 Cycles Per Minute
- Rated up to 40 Sheets or Up to 80 Pages of 20 lb. or 80gsm. The Number of Sheets Depends on the Paper Weight and Punch Pattern Used (15,000 to 18,000 Sheets per Hour).
- Pre-set Paper Stop Guide for Easy Setup
- All Punch Pins Easily Disengage With No Tools Required.
- Smooth, Quiet, Power on Demand Operation.
- Easy, "Paper to Pin", Sight Alignment, for Balanced Hole to Edge Margins on Odd-Sized Applications.
- Use Foot Pedal or Versa Switch
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- User Replaceable Die Pins for
Reduced Maintenance Costs.
- Includes Commercial Chip Tray
- All Metal Fabrication
Questions, feel free to call us at 877-626-6848 for more information. Lease financing available for this machine.