Tabletop Paper Jogger with Big Features
Formax Air Joggers are a welcome addition to print shops and production houses, jogging sheets up to 12” x 18” using air and variable vibration speed or a combination of both. Jogging aligns and dries printed sheets in a single step.
The FD 402TA1 offers a jogging solution for those with limited space. Variable vibration speed and air pressure controls allow press sheets and digital printouts to be air-dried immediately, ready for further processing. It has a bin capacity of up to 940 sheets and is designed with a vertical-to-horizontal tilt feature to help keep larger paper stacks from bending. The FD 402TA1 is ideal for smaller print shops and production environments.
- Align, Dry, Remove Static in One Step: The FD 402TA1 Tabletop Air Jogger is ideal for print shops and production houses with limited space. It aligns and dries printed sheets in a single process while reducing static electricity
- Variable Speed Control: Up to 2,500 vibrations per minute
- Variable Air Pressure Control: Up to 29,000 rpm, reduces jogging time
- Tilting Jog Bin: V-shaped bin adjusts from vertical to horizontal to accommodate various operating requirements, including large format paper stacks, and criss-cross stacked piles
- High Capacity: Jogs up to 940 sheets 20#
- Operating Modes: Vibrate and Air, Air-only and Vibrate-only
- Variable Vibration Speed: Up to 2,500 vibrations/minute
- Variable Air Control: Up to 29,000 rpm
- Bin Size: 3.75” D x 20.375” W
- Media Size: 5" x 7" Min - 12" x 18" Max
- Sheet Capacity: Up to 940 sheets 20#
- Dimensions: 21" W x 15" D x 23" H
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- Voltage: 115 Volts (50/60 Hz)
- Safety Certifications: CE approved