Transform Old Packaging into New Packaging
Looking to upgrade your shipping department to be more environmentally friendly, while saving money on waste hauling? The Greenwave 430 Cardboard Perforator has the solution to help you transition away from single-use plastic and foam packing materials.
The Greenwave 430 uses heavy-duty solid steel blades to transform corrugated shipping cartons into high-quality eco-friendly perforated packing materials. This freestanding unit features heavy-duty casters allowing it to be moved easily from place to place.
Operation is easy: choose the finished size of the packing materials, adjust the cutting guide, press start, and insert cardboard. The Greenwave 430 perforates the cardboard and trims the excess simultaneously. The trimmed piece can also be perforated, producing zero waste. The result is flexible, shock-absorbing netting which is easy to wrap around objects to provide protective cushioning during shipment. The perforated cardboard also ideal to fill spaces between the box and the product.
The Greenwave 430 perforates cardboard at up to 40 feet per minute, up to 16.9” wide, and up to .79” thick. It can reduce the cost of purchasing shipping materials and waste hauling, while upgrading packaging material to a high-quality, sustainable alternative to foam peanuts, Styrofoam blocks or bubble wrap. It’s essentially producing free packaging material, and can promote a sustainable image to customers.
Standard features include an all-metal cabinet, solid steel perforating blades, rugged metal gearing, a bold-print measuring scale, and a molded plastic waste bin for collecting particles.
Stop throwing away money with your cardboard. Perforate it with the Greenwave 430 and put it to work for you, and the environment.
- Eco-Friendly: Transforms cardboard that would otherwise be discarded into high-quality packing materials
- Saves Money: Reduces the cost of purchasing single-use plastic or foam shipping materials, as well as the cost of waste disposal
- Protects Shipments: Perforated cardboard netting is flexible, shock-absorbing cushioning which can be wrapped around products to protect from all sides. It can also be used to fill empty space in shipping boxes.
- Easy to Use: Set the cutting guide, press start button and feed the cardboard
- Endless Size Options: Adjustable cutting guide allows for perforating the ideal size to match the product and shipping box
- Rugged Construction: All-metal housing for heavy duty use
- Heavy-Duty Perforating Blades: Solid-steel blades easily perforate cardboard up to .79” thick, up to 16.9” wide
- All-Metal Gearing: Powerful and rugged for longevity
- Heavy-Duty Casters: Make the unit easy to move from one location to another
- Durable Waste Bin: Heavy-duty molded plastic waste bin collects particles produced during perforating, providing a cleaner work environment
- Perforating Speed: Up to 40 fpm (12.2m/min)
- Maximum Perforating Width: Up to 16.9” (430mm)
- Maximum Input Thickness: Up to .79” (20mm)
- Dimensions W x D x H: 24.8” x 22.4” x 38.1” (630mm x 570mm x 970mm)
- Bin Capacity: 28 gal.
- Weight: 271 lb. (123kg)
- Motor: 1 HP
- Power Supply: 115V 60Hz