Rhin-O-Tuff Onyx OD4012 Heavy Duty Interchangeable Die Modular Binding Punch
Still using a manual binding punch system? Tired of your punch getting stuck? Tired of the waste? With a multi-punch system like the Onyx OD4012, you will not longer be. Not only will it help you increase your production capacity, it will help remove waste turning your book binding operation into a profit center.
The Rhin-O-Tuff OD-4012 accepts 7 HD style interchangeable binding modules for flexible space saving and punch & bind combinations. It has the E-Z Change Die System, and comes with both a manual and an auto-reversing feature that prevents jams. The OD 4012 uses 11" (A4) size dies with open sides for wider sheet punching capability. OD 4800 & OD 4000 dies and modules work on the OD 4012, adding additional useful life to existing equipment. It has easy "Paper to Pin" sight alignment, for balanced hole to edge margins on odd-sized applications and features our unique Punch Registration System that assures accurate margins on an 11" (A4) sheet regardless of which die is used. Punching capacity rated at 25 sheets of 20 lb bond, equal to 50 pages front and back on any hole pattern. This system includes 1 standard die (other dies available for a discounted rate with the purchase of this machine).
- The OD 4012 Punch Comes With Both a Manual and an Auto-Reversing Feature that Prevents Jams.
- All Dies for the OD 4012 Feature Our Ingenious Patented Swing Away Die Pin Retainer System. Allows Quick Access to all Die Punch Pins while Holding them Firmly in Place. Easily Disengage Any Die Punch Pin.
- 12 Standard Interchangeable Die Patterns Available. Including dies for comb binding, wire binding, plastic coil binding, Velobind and 3 hole loose leaf.
- Easy, "Paper to Pin" Sight Alignment, For Balanced Hole to Edge Margins on Odd-Sized Applications.
- Punching Capacity Rated up to 25 Sheets of 20 lb. or 80gsm. Equal to 50 pages. The number of sheets depends on the weight of paper.
- Uses 11" (A4) Size Dies With Open Sides for Wider Sheet Punching Capability.
- Die Removes With No Tools Required, Nothing to Take Apart.
- 60 Cycles Per Minute.
- Smooth, Quiet, Power on Demand Operation.
- Use Foot Pedal, Versa Switch or Palm Switch
- Large Capacity U-View Waste Tray.
- OD 4800 and OD 4000 Dies and HD Modules work on the OD 4012, adding additional useful life to existing equipment.
Questions, feel free to call us at 877-626-6848 for more information. Lease financing available on this machine.