Akiles DuoMac-C41ECI Heavy Duty 2-in-1 Combo Binding Machine is a combination Coil Binding Machine and Comb Binding Machine.
If you are an office that requires more than one type of binding machine, an Akiles DuoMac can offer you some flexibility. Some offices may need just a comb binding machine for internal documents to be passed around. If you are concerned about marketing, a coil bound document may just be the trick. Either way, the DuoMac line of binding machines from Akiles can give you what you need at an affordable price before you need to consider a big commercial punch system.
DuoMac-C41ECI Binding Machine has a built-in electric coil inserter, round holes, and full disengageable pins. 20 sheets single punching capacity (20 lbs paper), 14" width punching capacity with open sides for even wider documents. All dies can be independently disengaged, to allow the punching of any size document while preventing partial side-end perforation. Closing capacity: From 3/16" to 1-1/4." All metal construction.
For fast, secure wire binding, consider the Akiles WireMac-Duo.
Specifications for the DuoMac-C41ECI Binding Machine
- Punching Types: Binding Coil, Binding Comb
- Disengageable Dies: 40 dies 27 dies
- Punching Holes: Round Holes for coil, square for comb
- Binding Capacity: 3/16" - 9/16" 5/8 - 1-1/4"
- Punching Length: 14" with open throats for longer documents.
- Punching Capacity: 20 Sheets of 20 lbs bond paper
- Die Disengagement Pins: For a clean and complete punching with different paper sizes.
- Depth Margin Controls: Provides the correct punching margin depth needed for all binding sizes.
- Side Margin Controls: Provides a well-centered punch for all document sizes.
- Warranty: One Year
- Weight & Cubit Feet 69 Lbs & 2.90 CbFt
|Binding Type||Plastic Coil / Plastic Comb|
|Operation||Manual / Electric|
|Model Type||Table Top|
|Punch Length||14 inches / Continuous|
|Disengaging Die Pins||Partial|
|Special Features||Bind 4:1 Coil and Comb with one unit, Electric coil inserter with foot pedal|