Rhin-O-Tuff Pal-14 Picks A Lift Paper Separator
Just add it to your existing Rhin-O-Tuff punching system. Exciting! Revolutionary! Innovative! Terms that are once again being used to describe a new Rhin-O-Tuff product. Attachable to any OD Series or HD Series Rhin-O-Tuff punch, the Piks-A-Lift will forever change the way your customers look at our competitor's automatic punching systems. When used in combination with our APES-14 module, "hands-on" punching control virtually eliminates mis-punched sheets, thereby allowing the numbered page jobs usually excluded from automatic punching. In our initial tests, the Piks-A-Lift / APES-14 combo has outperformed many of the fully automatic punches and has done so at less than one-half of their initial cost. The system offers flexibility enough to handle index tabs, clear covers, over-sized covers and paper sizes from 8.5" X 5.5" (140mm X 140mm) up to 8.5" X 14" (355mm x 356mm), both in landscape and portrait. Easy to set up and operate, your customers will appreciate the unbelievable productivity gains attainable with this new module.
- Uses paper sizes from 8½" x 5½" (140mm x 140mm) up to 8.5" X 14" (356mm X 356mm) legal size including tabs and up to 3 reams at a time.
- Able to Combine with an Existing APES-14 Attachment.
- Fits on any Vertical OD or HD Series Machine.
- Provides Average Paper Count Accuracy of + or - 1 Sheet for Each Lift.
- Variable Paper Lift Thickness.