MBM Stitchmaster Stitch Booklet Maker is a wire-fed magnetic stitching head in a compact size. It includes a heavy-duty work table that switches from flat to saddle stitching and back again in seconds. Set up is easy with a one-step threading with djustable side guides. It also includes movable clinchers to ensure a tight stitch.
Other features include:
- Single knob adjustment for thickness and centering.
- Pop-up pins for convenient corner stapling.
- Foot pedal operation.
- Mounts easily to most work tables.
- Transparent safety guard.
- Optional adjustable stand (shown above)
- A conversion kit that allows two StitchMasters to be combined into a dual head stitcher.
- Sheet Capacity: 60*
- Paper Size, inches: 2 x 2 to 11 x 17
- Power Supply: 115 V, 60 Hz
- Dimensions (D x W x H), inches: 15 x 16 x 24
- Shipping weight: 50 lbs.
|Configuration||Bench mount or stand|
|Capabilities||Flat or Saddle Stitch|
|Capacity||60 sheets (20 lb paper)|