18" Tabletop Paper Trimmer
The Triumph® IDEAL 1046 14-3/4" Paper Cutter is a tabletop trimmer designed to allow the user to work efficiently with a hard-working paper trimmer. It has an all-metal construction built to last. The IDEAL 1046 has a sleek design to fit into any workplace atmosphere. The 18" Paper Cutter can trim up to 30 sheets up to 18" long. It's perfect for cutting standard sizes of paper, letter, legal and tabloid. It has a precise cutting operation, an independent manual clamp, lockable back gauge, and precision side guides. The cutter blades are made of the highest grade Solingen steel blades, giving you excellent cuts. The Solingen steel blades are able to be removed and resharpened. IDEAL trimmers ensure absolute safety with advanced features including the transparent Lexan blade guard and automatic blade covers.
- Solingen steel blade set may be resharpened.
- Precision automatic clamp with "Easy Lift" release lever for easy paper removal.
- Transparent Lexan® safety guard with integrated cutting line indicator.
- Precision side guides scaled in inches and metric system.
- Adjustable back gauge.
- Standard paper sizes indicated on table.
- Non-skid rubber feet for safe operation.
- Solid cast aluminum blade mounting bracket with double pivot bearings for blade axle.
- All-metal construction.
- Cutting Length: 18"
- Sheet Capacity: 30 (20 lb bond)
- Table Dimensions: 20" D x 14" W
- Overall Dimensions: 27 1/2" D x 15 1/2" W x 15" H
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs
- Warranty: 1-Year, excluding wearables